Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Color:||Colorful Such As White,ivory,black,blue..||DIY:||For Structure Pipe,Garden Pipe And For Decoration|
|Diameter:||28mm||Stainless:||Anti Rust,anti Corrossion|
plastic coated steel pipe,
polyethylene coated steel pipe
Plastic Coated Lean Tube Antistatic anti Rust anti corrossion Lean Tubes
1. Color and size can be adjusted according to your requirements.
Color:white, black, green, blue, yellow, red, etc. customized color is acceptable
Length: usually 4 meter long or can cut according to customer requirement
Material: stainless steel with PE coated
Surface treatment: anti static or not
We accept custom order, OEM & ODM, for more information please visit our website or send us
1. Customized coated color, only need provide sample color for us reference.
2. Direct manufacturer , with competitive price. Quality assurance.
3. Lean pipe solutions are simple to design, quick to assemble and completely reusable. These
can be used for storage, material handling, assembly manufacturing and distribution.
4. Pipe rack products and design solution supplied fast and freely
5. 3D Drawing provide free
1. Standard Design according to your require.
2. Concept proposal provide in free .
3. 3D Drawing provide in free.
4. Part delivery .
5. Free sample
6. Pipe rack products and design solution supplied fast and freely
7. Best design oriented for your special requirement
1. Plastic coated pipe are widely used in industry ,such as pipe rack, workbench, trolley and
many other logistics system.
2. The pipe is made of steel pipe and PE coated. Inside of it, there is covered with anti-rust layer.
The plastic coated pipe usually use the PE or ABS to protect it.
3. The standard length of the pipe is 4000mm for one piece, and the outerdiameter is 28mm.
While the thickness of the steel pipe is 0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, and so on.
4. Besides, Our plastic coated pipe is flexible, durable as well as eco-friendly. And we could also
promise the quality as we are professional in producing pipe rack products with ten years experience.
Below is a list of common equipment building materials, from most common/least expensive to most professional and expensive, explaining their pros and cons versus using lean pipe.
Pros: Inexpensive, commonly available
Cons: Requires a lot of finishing work, not durable
Pros: Inexpensive, water-resistant
Cons: Weak, cheap-looking
Galvanized or black pipe:
Pros: Strong, commonly found
Cons: Difficult to cut and thread, not many options for attachments, very heavy
Pros: Resistant to corrosion, unique attractive look
Cons: Very expensive, not able to support much weight
Pros: Inexpensive, easy to cut
Cons: Mostly unprotected from corrosion, not many fittings, not designed to support weight
Pros: Fairly easy to use, usually rust resistant for outdoors
Cons: sometimes pricey, hard to find, bulky and crude looking
Railing pipe systems (Kee Klamp):
Can support a lot of weight, but very very expensive. Unfinished industrial appearance. Mostly used for safety railings.
Extruded t-slot aluminum (80/20):
Used mostly for technical applications, this is a highly precise yet extremely expensive system.
Square steel frames with a huge number of connectors, this method is also fairly expensive, it's not great for furniture but good for unique or unusual structures or devices
A tinier version of extruded aluminum - good if you want to make a CNC router, 3d printer, or something like that, not good for larger structures.
Cold rolled steel sheet→Clean&Cut→Make it Round→Seamless Welded→Spraying anti rust inside→Making the pipe rounder and straighter→Plastic Coated→Cooling→Cooling Again→Cutting into the length→Packaging;
|2||Material: ABS|PE|ESD plastic coating + iron pipes + anti-rust painting ;|
|3||Outer diameter: 28±0.2mm;|
|4||Inner diameter: 26mm-27.2mm ;|
Beige,Ivory,Black,Gray,Green,Red,Blue and so on ;
1. We have professional engineer to do after-sale service if needed.
2. Local service will be done by our local agent if needed.
3. OEM is welcomed or design as customer request.
Contact Person: Xavier Wu