Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Flexible Production Line||Function:||Assembly Line And Work Table|
|Material:||Lean Pipe,conveyor Belt,panel||Size:||Customers Demands|
|Manuel Or Auto:||Both Ok|
flexible production line,
automated production line
Electric power Automated Assembly Line for Workshop with Double Face Conveyor Belt
Belt line is also called belt line, also called belt conveyor, belt conveyor or belt conveyor. It is an indispensable economic logistics equipment for forming a rhythmic streamline.
The Chinese name belt line is also called the belt type assembly line. The application of the flow line property economic logistics transport equipment.
The concept of 1 belt line
2 common belt type
3 functions and characteristics
Operation of 4 belt line
Classification of 5 belt lines
The concept editor of the belt line
1. one of the lines and feet commonly used in the Ming style furniture. It refers to a flat and wide line that is flat and wide. It is like a strip used on a car harness.
2. belt conveyor can be divided into heavy belt conveyor, such as mine belt conveyor, and light belt conveyor, such as electronic plastic, food light industry, chemical medicine and other industries. The belt conveyor has the advantages of strong conveying capacity, long distance, simple structure and easy maintenance, and can conveniently implement programmed control and automatic operation. The continuous or intermittent movement of the conveyer belt can be used to transport the articles under 100KG or powder or powder. The operation is high speed, smooth, low noise, and can be conveyed up and down the slope.
Common belt type editing
Common belt types: PE, SIR, PU, PVC and other materials
Editing of functions and features
It is simple in structure, convenient in maintenance, beautiful in appearance, reliable in operation and widely used in the transmission of zero assembly in electronic, household electrical appliances, food, automobile, motorcycles and other industries.
1. the main transport forms are: bar worktable, independent worktable, unilateral worktable, bilateral worktable and workstation free form.
2. the form of driving is: motor driven transmission.
3. the width of the belt is usually 20 to 2000mm, and it can also be customized according to customer requirements.
4. the material of the conveyor belt is rubber belt, PVC belt, canvas belt, food belt and so on.
5. the form of conveyor belt is: belt conveyor, belt, flat belt and anti slip belt.
6. the size of the working table is determined by the user.
7. the work surface is: fire retardant board, ordinary rubber, antistatic rubber lamp.
The 8. wire body supports are stainless steel, aluminum profile, carbon steel sprayed plastic, etc.
9. the conveying speed is generally 0.1 to 10M/min, and speed or speed can also be adjusted according to users' needs.
10. speed regulation is: frequency conversion speed regulation, electromagnetic speed regulation, electronic speed regulation, mechanical speed regulation and so on.
11. the material of the belt rack is carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum profile.
Contact Person: Xavier Wu